Hello Mustang owners!

I have spent quite a bit of time with my handy dandy Mustang I since scoring it last summer, and while I like it quite a bit, I haven't really been able to settle on one amp. To me, this is my downfall when it comes to modelers: there are many great-sounding amps, but I keep hopping from one to another when I want a different sound, instead of just figuring out how to squeeze more from a particular model. While not every model is perfect in the Mustang series, there are quite a few good ones. Just last night, I was messing around with the dual rectifier model and using the volume control to clean it up, an application for which I wouldn't initially think of a dual recto.

So my question for you: what's your favorite model on the amp? 57 Deluxe? Bassman? Deluxe Reverb? Twin Reverb? Plexi (70s British I believe)? JCM800? I won't list all of them out, but I want to pick one and just focus for a while, so I'd like to know which sounds you guys like best from the amp and where you spend your time when playing it.