Hi guys,
I have a 2011 Fender American Deluxe Ash Tele (this is what it looks like http://www.fender.com/products/ameri...?prodNo=011950
Currently it has the Fender N3 pickups in it. I think they are great for blues, rock, pretty good for metal also (surprisingly). However I'm looking for some pickups that will give me that twang for modern country playing.

Brent Mason is one of my country idols and I would LOOOOOOOVE to get that classic spanky tone that he uses in 'Chattahoochee' by Alan Jackson (or any of Alans recordings really. Or a tone like Doug Seven has from YouTube) so I have been researching Brents Tele and found he uses a Seymour Duncan Vintage Stack Tele pickup in the bridge.
Also he uses a Vintage Stack Strat pickup in the middle and an old Gibson minibucker in the neck (I don't really wanna put a middle pickup in my tele is it doesnt need it, and I'm not too keen on the humbuckers on a tele).

What do you guys think about the Seymour Vintage Stack Tele pickup for the bridge? Any ideas for a neck pickup or a better bridge pickup?