Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
From Fender, I'd go with their Custom Shop Texas Special Telecaster pickups.

Otherwise, I really like what Bare Knuckle Pickups has been creating. Their Country Boy Tele pickups would be perfect.
Check out the sound clip here.

Telecaster® coils were designed to combine the best elements of the earliest Alnico III coils with the slightly lighter and more dynamic wind of the later '50s. Using a flat profile set of Alnico III magnets, copper plated steel baseplate and original deep drawn chrome plated brass neck cover, the scatter-wound coils produce an unadulterated, pristine Tele® twang with a lovely chime in the highs and no harsh overtones. Perfect for both flat pickers and finger style players the Country Boys are also capable of driving an overdriven amp for a sizzling crunch tone and biting single note work. Cloth 'push back' hook-up as standard and thoroughly wax potted to prevent microphonics.

Tig, You have me sold on these pickups. Man, these are the best sounding ones I have heard EVER!
These are exactly what I have been after. And also they can be setup with a 4 way switch, which I am going to need to install because the current volume knob has the S-1 Switch on it so I will have to put the S-1 Switch onto a 4 way. And the current pots in my Deluxe Tele are 1000k and these pickups I guess will run on 250k.

Thanks so much Tig