My collection (a classical, a Dot and a Wildkat) is lacking a hardbody. I've actually never owned one and I'm thinking it's about time that changed. Whilst looking around before I bought the Wildkat recently I tried a lot of different guitars including solidbodies so I have learned a bit recently about what I like and what I don't like. At this stage I'm thinking that I'd like to get myself a cheap Tele body and customise it. My Wildkat (with its beautiful P90s) is my number 1, but I'm thinking it would be fun to have a cheap Tele that I can play around with, modify etc. What would you lot recommend? I'd like something that's decently built, but cheap. The electronics can be lousy because I'll swap them out, it's really the body I'm after. Ideally I'd like the guitar to have no brand name on it cos I'd like it to be just my own personalised little baby. I've had a look at Rondos (very cheap) and even some cheap no-names on ebay like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....vip=true&rt=nc

The only requirement will be that I want to run twin humbuckers, and ideally I'd like a higher radius neck (maybe even 12"). Any thoughts?