So my grandparents are having a 70th wedding anniversary next weekend. It's going to be a big event, they have a restaurant all set up and my uncle is going to be leading a band there.

My uncle:

I found out that he's bringing a second guitar set for me. I basically told them I wasn't going to play, that I'm not very good, only play with friends etc. They said they're bringing it anyway which basically means I'm playing.

Freaking the hell out. it's like 2 weeks away and I feel like I'm having an anxiety attack over it.

I mean it might not be so bad if it was going to be music I'm familiar with but somehow "Highway to Hell" doesn't seem like an appropriate song to play for my 90 year old grandparent's 70th wedding anniversary.

*dry heaves*

I think Johnny B. Goode is going to be one of the songs that they are playing, but I need to ask about the rest.

If you're a professional group that's going to let some punk like me play with you, I'm going to be doing background rhythm, right? I mean I can hit any major, minor, 7th and 9th just about anywhere on the neck, say it's the key of A and it's an A, Bm, G song and I can figure out the rhythm. Turn my guitar volume down and look like I know what I'm doing, right?

*dry heaves*