Hey Brian, Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you liked the Alien Twister. I just wanted to add to the comment about overdriving your amp in order to get a good sound from a fuzz pedal. This is true for most fuzz pedals. It's also true for a lot of overdrive and distortion pedals, too. It has always been one of my pet peeves when it came to using these pedals live or in the recording studio, and it was something that Joe and I were determined to eliminate when it came to designing our own pedals. Both the FB-45 and the Alien Twister give you a full harmonically rich tone at any volume. In fact, most of the guitarists who are using the pedal have told me that it's the perfect pedal to gig with because they don't have to crank the amp up in order to get a great tone. One Analog Alien user, a local recording artist here on Long Island, Kevin McLeod, told me that all he had to do to get a great live sound was to sent his amp for a clean tone, at moderate volume level, and let the FB-45 do the rest. The Alien Twister will give you the same results. Any pedal that we plan on producing will sound full and rich at any level; that's very important to us. It solves volume problems when you're playing live and it's also is a big factor if you do a lot of home recording, as well. If you or anyone in the forum has any questions about our pedals or getting a great guitar sound in general, just send them our way. If I can help I will. Rock on and thanks again.