Thanks, guys for all the good input. As I looked around I found myself interested in the Traditional Pro with an Alnico II Classic Pro in the neck and a Probucker 3 in the bridge... and as luck would have it, MF is selling them for $125 off their usual $499. price at the moment (In ebony only)! Too hard to talk myself out of that, so I ordered one! Will post photos next week. I had been GAS free entirely for almost two years, until I passed a pawn shop with an EPI Studio in the window, which set off this latest case... However, this means that one of my other guitars has to go now - probably the Washburn HB-30.

BTW, a good word for the folks at MF- when I called an hour later to try to add a couple of the leather straps mentioned in this thread (http://www.thefret.net/showthread.ph...t-guitar-strap), the salesman said that he couldn't add it but that he would send them out separately with free shipping anyway - pretty decent of them. I have to say that I've had other similar pleasant experiences buying from them.