Thread: NFL 2012 [American Football Content]

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Not a bad day for the Seahawks. When you can unload Terrell Owens and Tarvaris Jackson in the same day, it's a positive step for the franchise.

I'm glad Carroll decided to play Wilson. It'll be great for the team and for the league if it works out.

No offense to Matt Flynn, who may still have a solid career ahead of him as well, but hopefully Wilson beating him out in camp will see a decline in the trend of signing some successful team's backup to big dollars without really knowing if they can lead a franchise (see also Cassel, Matt and Kolb, Kevin).

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to Drew Brees for throwing a TD in his 48th consecutive game, surpassing Johnny Unitas for the record. It's quite an accomplishment.

Post Thanks / Like

Well those were three hours of my life I could use back. The secret is out on how to beat the Bucs. Just throw it. They have such a highly-rated run defense because nobody runs against them. You don't need to "run to set up the pass" against the Bucs, they'll just give you the pass. The offense was terrible as well. I'm not sure what that was all about today, but it was not a lot of fun to watch.