Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Strat

Thread: FS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Strat

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Strat

** SOLD**

I decided that I really wanted to try one of THESE, and since I have a "one in, one out" deal with the wife, something else has to go. Since I own three Strats, and two of them have maple necks, I decided it would be this Classic Vibe '50s Strat in LPB. I bought this used off eBay last November, and installed a custom pickguard from Warmoth (the original white one will be included) and a push-pull pot to be able to put the bridge pickup in series with either or both of the other two (my favorite S-S-S pickup switching mod!). FYI, these go for $355 new, and obviously that's without the snazzy aftermarket p/g and souped-up switching. And they don't offer this cool color anymore, either.

"In the interest of full disclosure", there is one gouge about 3/4" x 1/8" through the finish along the bottom edge, but it's not visible looking straight on, and I camouflaged it with some LPB touch-up paint from Guitar ReRanch (you can have that, too). The guitar plays very well and sounds super--the Squier CV guitars are really amazing values, which is why I own four of them...soon to be reduced to three, since you KNOW you want this!! Price: $215 + FedEx ground shipping, ConUS destinations only, PayPal payment required. No case or gig bag, but I'll pack the living **** out of it. PM if interested.

Last edited by duhvoodooman; August 31st, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!