After a year or so with my Blackstar HT40 I finally parted company with it as it just wasn't working out for me as reported here

So I decided the most important feature of any gigging amp is a great clean sound at any volume, so with that it had to be a Fender. Having played a HRDlx for several years I knew that I loved a fender clean but with the HRDlx I never found a combination of pedals with the clean channel that worked for a tight rock tone. So I was at a local music store a couple of weeks back and decided to try the Blues Deluxe, after about 20mins I had to have it! It's got a great clean channel without being quite as ice pickie than the HRDlx. The second channel has very little gain but this is great as it can be used as a solo boost with just a bit more hair on it than the clean. I love the fact that the reverb is foot switchable too, so can be turned off when using a heavier sound where too much verb just doesn't suit. The icing on the cake though is how well it works with dirt pedals, I'm getting great crunchy tones with the drive models on my M13, especially the tube drive model.

So all in all I think I've done pretty well, I've got a fantastic clean, better than the HRDlx and well ahead of the Blackstar. I can get great crunch tones with the right pedals and the second channel works as a lead boost. Oh and it looks pretty sexy in tweed.