Thread: blacktop tele done deal

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Yep thats my fugly mug!!! TJ Yea reflection,as the body was done sweet!!! No Im righty the pic is flipped it was taking with embedded camera on the puter! I aim to get a camera as soon as possible.I am going to start some project guitars and pay for a part one piece at a time.Hopefully some options I have pan out and I can gain some ground lost......I am not dead yet and I am not laying down fo-sho.....I did have a episode a few days ago but we are dealing with it as I refused to got to the hospice.I need home time family time playing time loving time healing time............ mentally for sure!!!!! Best medicine is family.I think artistic creative types really struggle when not allowed to do so no matter what the limitations are! Peace brother and power supply is on the way hopefully my slow arse hasnt cost you alot in battery money!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Muddy - keep your arse at home and play, or hang with your family! I have not used 10 cents worth of battery so don't waste yer precious time going to the post office. The power supply can wait till spring - stay in where it's warm for now! And enjoy the new git - TJ