Begins:

OLD: mess of a board spilling out of an old laptop case seen here:

The pedals have changed since then.

NEW, Begin the begin:

Cut a 22.75 inch by 16 inch board. Start laying stuff out

This is not even close to the lay out. I am going to move some stuff around, and see what I can move off, to allow for an expression pedal to use for wah, and anything else I end up playing around with on the M9. I anticipate the Expression pedal and M9 being next to each other somewhere on the right.

The board will end up being about the same size as a PT-3. Once I have the lay out figured out, it will have a couple channels cut in it for cabling, and will be raised in the back with some board, and the whole thing will sit on rubber feet. I am not sure how I intend to secure the pedals yet. I may use bicycle chain links, zip ties, or just velcro. I plan on finishing the board with some clear or tinted clear when I am done.

It will be housed in and old 50's samsonite leather suitcase, 24x17. I have a line on one that looks good and sturdy and looks good for the purpose. Looking for kinda a "Briefcase full of (rock and) Blues" look, with a board that can be pulled out and set down at gigs or playing out. Thus the 23x16 board to fit the inside dimensions. Once I actually get the suitcase here, I may slice the 16 inch dimension just a hair for fit. I don't think it will hurt my real estate too much to lose a 1/3 of an inch.

I am going to pull all of this current set up apart and start over. And so it starts.

Comments, hints, etc. welcome!