You know, that thing you do after you turn 50. Everything came out fine (harhar). The prep day was not as uncomfortable as i thought it might be. Fasting in the morning followed by magnesium citrate and dulcolax in the after noon. And my mind wanted to mess with me a bit, but I fought that down as best I could with focusing on my pedal board build, and by getting some practice in.

The procedure itself was a non-event. They get you set up in the gown, give you the juice to start the nap, and before you know it it is over. No worries really.

I post this really as an effort to get folks who are turning 50 when all should go get one done, or are a little younger (so most of us), that have risk factors to get up off their butt and make an appointment and do it. IT is not an easy thing to think about and commit to doing, but well worth it. And once you make the decision and get going, it is really not that big a deal. Certainly better than draggin one's feet and missing an opportunity to catch a polyp or two before it turns into something, etc.

So, I am treating myself to a fine beer tonight and relaxing with my guitar and family!

Cheers all!

And seriously, if you are in the relevant age group or have family risk factors, go get it done. Really is not a big deal and can potentially save some bigger problems later on!