I wanted to get something smaller than a dread, and noticed these with blow-out pricing at Guitar Center, et al. I'm assuming these just didn't sell, and the prices reflect it. Solid sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, real MOP inlays, full binding (neck and headstock, too!), 18:1 tuners, Nubone saddle/nut, and D'Addario EXP strings...all for $179, which is half the original selling price The action is perfect right out of the box, so I probably won't even need to adjust anything. Very nice finish, lightly applied; the neck is satin instead of glossy, the "Resinator" fingerboard looks fine and the fretwork is good. The "Resinator" bridge is a little cheesy looking, but maybe some polish or oil might help. Easy to play, nice balanced tone, definitely a better-than-average inexpensive Asian guitar. This thing is a keeper, for sure. If you or anybody you know are looking for a genuine bargain on a nice acoustic guitar, better hurry before they're gone (there's a dread for $159, and a rosewood GA for $199, too)

Here's a link; I'll post pictures soon.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Hagstrom...61-i2440499.gc