Hello everyone-

It's been a while since I have been said anything around here, but I thought I would drop in to say hi. I am now living in Cleveland and my wife and I are really liking the shift in lifestyle; it's a pretty cool city.

I have been on a gear purge since about September and have sold off all but one of each major type of instrument (still have 1 acoustic, 1 electric, 1 bass). Surprisingly, it feels really good to have less overhead, but I'm a little weird that way. It was a long process to figure out what to keep. I recently assembled a nice bass rig with NWBasser's help, and my current 'official' musical pursuits (i.e. anything outside of guitar futzing at home) are now on bass, but that's more a product of need than anything else.

Otherwise, things are largely the same. I'm trying my hand at learning beer brewing and am figuring out my new job, and am just taking some time to enjoy a fun time in life. I've missed you guys, but it has been good for me to get away from the forums and re-center a bit.

So...all of that is to say "Hi." What did I miss??