Just got off work and found it sitting the porch! Tired so I haven't had much time with it. Plugged it up and played through it for about 20 minutes. SWEET!! Thats all I can say. I love the transtube series. This is a totally quiet amp until you switch it to high gain at which point it will squeal and feedback just like the big amps. With its "Modern and Vintage" on the clean channel and "High Gain, Standard, and Vintage" on the Lead channel its very usable and versatile. I appreciate the quality of the tone on the lead channel but did find the tone of the clean channel a little lack luster. And I know why. While there is nothing intrinsically wrong with the "Blue Marvel" speaker, I for one am just not a fan. Maybe a little more time tweaking and I find a tone closer to what I like.
Problem is I've gotten really use the my Peavey Classic 30 so my tone ears are a little tainted. But I got this SS amp for a reason. So I will sit down later with the guitar I intend on using with it and dial it in. Worse comes to worse I will order a new speaker. I'm thinking either a Sheffield, a Greenback, or a Black Powder (or Copperhead). Hows that for 4 speakers with completely different tonal characteristics. I love to do a video but I still don't have the toys to make a decent video and my playing bites.