Congratulations on the Peavey.

What year, approximately, was that made?

I have a Peavey TNT 150 big, heavy, bass combo that I bought new around 1988. It is an awesome bass amp with a big speaker, a graphic EQ, and a lot of adjustability. It has some great sounds and is loud. I usually use my Fender Rumble 100 fifteen inch combo with the synchronized pulsing red light that shines thru the ports on the bottom front. You can switch the lights off, but, ironically, I dig them.

Anyway, that Peavey TNT is a remarkable bass combo. Is your Peavey from the same general era? Is it heavy?

Good luck with it. Is the feedback squeal caused by the reverb tank? Sometimes you can tape some foam directly to the metal housing on the reverb tank and it will eliminate a feedback squeal. Possibly try touching the reverb tank housing with your hand when you hear the amp feeding back and see if that cuts the squeal. It's an easy fix if that is the source of your feedback.

Cool looking SS amp. I have a mint Crate RFX 65, black tolex with gold trim, and three channels, that is a very cool sounding solid state amp.