I saw a teal stripe Peavey Stereo Chorus in a local shop a while back for 200GBP with 6 months warranty. I had to walk away quite fast.
I have yet to play through any of the teal striped amps. Wonder if they are different from the vintage amps.

Turns out to be good and bad that I went ahead and bought this one. The tubes are going out in my Classic 30 so now I've got the Studio Pro as a backup because the tube set for the 30 is a little expensive. That being said; Had I not bought the Studio Pro I could have readily afforded the tube set. Wish I knew someone around here with a Peavey Transformer 112 or 212. I would really like to try one out.
Anyway, the biggest thing I've noticed so far is a real lack of power compared to my Classic 30 (duh..), what that means though that its not plug and play as a backup. Alot of my pedals act and sound different in front of it. I have to boost the input which results in a louder but much compressed signal. And very noticeable as well.
So its looking like more of a standalone secondary. The Lead/Distortion channel is phenomenal! Rich, meaty, but still articulate and easy to go from modern drive and crunch to vintage overdrive. The reverb not too shabby either but I've heard that for $20 there is a much nicer replacement tank.

And did I say I am having a blast playing through the Studio Pro?