Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Analog

Thread: Analog

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

6 blade aperture, eh? Spotties are great, which lenses? I used to have some nice Pentax SMC glass in K mount. All gone now

Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys still shoot analog? I do it infrequently now because I don't develop my old film any more (2 kids doesn't leave me much free time) and it isn't cost effective to drop $9-12 a roll for processing. Still, I really enjoy that Pentax especially with the 50mm. Just a lot of fun to shoot.

Post Thanks / Like

Another cool lens I picked up on Ebay cheaply is the M42 mount Auto Chinon 35mm 1:2.8. I like this especially for movies on the m4/3 cameras. Pictured below on my old Olympus PEN E-P1.

Post Thanks / Like

From the last roll of Kodak BW400CN processed the other day. Very stark image of a damn cold afternoon and a heavily frozen lake in Upstate NY.