Maybe to ask for prayers and mojo for this family. Maybe because it hits too close to home. We just found out this afternoon that the 18 year old college freshman son of one of our friends was missing after having failed to come home from a University of Idaho party late at night. His roommate had last heard from him around 3 am. We were praying and mojoing all we could this afternoon, but found out this afternoon he was found dead.

I just found this news clip with a few of the details.

http://www.khq.com/story/20638328/al...u-of-i-student

I can't believe it. I told my sons (15 and 13) that if (when?) they ever end up drunk, to make sure they have a safe place to be or safe way home. Of course, my 15 year old just gave me the "I know, I know Dad, we hear it in school", etc. But I will keep telling him. This other young man did not have to die. He just wandered off from the party, and got lost. Again, not sure why I am sharing this other than I am just shocked by it. This same kid just recently did an interior detail of our old suburban we are selling when he was home on break. They are such a nice family, and he a nice kid. Just a dumb series of mistakes. I am about in tears here.