As I mentioned in another thread, I installed some Lace Hot Gold pickups into my Squier '51. Hot Gold come in two varieties, a 6K and a 13K bridge. Similarly, Duallys (which are two Hot Gold in one "humbucker")can be 6K/6K, 13K/6K, or 13K/13K. I've got a standard Hot Gold at the neck and a 13K/13K Dually in the bridge. You would think that combining technically a 26K bridge pickup with a 6K neck would be stupid. You would be wrong. The middle position with or without the Dually tapped as a single 13K pickup is heavenly--the best part of these pickups by far.

I quickly recorded this clip with my Nexus 7. Unfortunately, I need to keep the amph volume low to keep the Nexus' mic from clipping. Unfortunately it STILL did with the Dually, but I think you can get the point nevertheless. I played through my Jet City JCA20H (retubed with JJs) and my JCA12S cab. All the tone controls and the presence are at noon. Preamp gain and master volume are both at 2. There are no effects engaged.

I play a quick chord followed by a brief lick. This will at least give you the flavor anyway. The only editing I did is using Audacity's noise reducer because the washer and drier are going right now. You will hear:
1) Full Dually
2) Coil cut Dually (one 13K)
3) Full Dually plus neck
4) Coil cut Dually plus neck
5) Neck only

Lace Hot Gold Test

I took a picture which I'll upload later.