Look at the man's career:
Set aside the fact that he is oft-injured, migraines or otherwise. That is not relevant to this discussion.

He hasn't been able to get along with either coach that he had with the Vikes. I can almost understand Childress, although that still doesn't excuse flinging a weight at him in the weight room. He somehow managed to get into screaming fits with Leslie Frazier, despite being possibly the most low-key coach in the NFL.

He demanded a trade before the season last year without saying why other than he wasn't "happy." Later he acted as if the request was never made. He would just not show up for practices without explanation. Sometimes he would say it was the migraines, but sometimes not. He fought with teammates. Then go back to Florida where he also fought with his position coach and was generally viewed as enough of an attitude problem that NFL teams shied away from him.

I understand perfectly well that receivers in particular tend to be head cases. If you can play, someone will sign you. There is no doubt Harvin is immensely talented. But if you are a head case that has a problem staying on the field, what value do you really have?

So please, spare me the "when a football player gets hurt, or somehow thinks a player that's hurt more than once is up to some kind of weirdness." Harvin has a well-deserved reputation. Just because you weren't aware of it doesn't make it untrue. As a Lions fan I almost wish he was still on the Vikings. He seemed to cause at least as much trouble for his own team as he did for my team's defense.

By the way "Percy World" was an invention of the Twin Cities' media, not ESPN.

For more fun about his career at Florida, search for his name in this Sporting News article http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...gram-will-musc