Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post
Well, the kids kinda poisoned the well though. I'd been telling them both all week for Haley to tell her dad I would be happy to come over and meet him, or discuss it on the phone (Haley heard that Jack was going and wanted to go along, obviously I wouldn't suggest this), so that he'd be OK with it. She got in hot water over some small other thing and then sprang it on him at the last minute instead. Ah, teens.

So I had to meet Dad right before the gig. I left the leather jacket and big boots in the van, and went in wearing a hoodie and Converse, but still... all black. Also wore some more "normal" wire frames instead of the Buddy Holleys. Fortunately, the fact that I had gray in my hair, and that our label guy/photog is an Alachua County Sheriff's Deputy, helped sway him.
LMAO.....LOL.....hahahaha.......OMG, too funny. Krash, it's like you became 16 again and had to meet the DAD before taking his daughter out. Still, it must have made you a smidge nervous as you're on stage and the kids are out in the crowd and you can't protect them from Everything that happens in the world.

Which is why YOU have to get one of these lap steels.......as it can easily double as an excellent "attitude adjuster" at a moment's notice.......plus, once you pull it out of it's gig-bag, you're sure to get tons of OOHS and AAHS and questions galore.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/fouke_indust...?source=widget

I had forgotten that your daughter rocked out on Bass.