Thread: Current & Past "Hot Gear"

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My Fender Super Champ X2 is a certain never ever sell. I'm sure I'd feel the same with the original XD.
    There's a slight possibility the Tweaker 20 might go up for sale or trade some distant day, but the tonal range and quality would make that a not so smart move, especially when you can change tubes to shift it deeper into various territories, like Marshall and Fender.

I've realized more or different guitar gear won't do as much for me as I'd like, so I've become very happy with everything I have. Time to work more on the "engine" (me).

Ah, but a really nice keyboard, however...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    I've realized more or different guitar gear won't do as much for me as I'd like, so I've become very happy with everything I have. Time to work more on the "engine" (me).
    Indeed. I think my GAS shortage isn't due to bad playing or apathy or anything, but more what you said: new gear doesn't really change that much, and what I already have covers a lot of ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner