What about Vox amPlugs? How many did you buy? I had the Lead and the Twin. I've since replaced both with Vox amPhones (Twin w/reverb), which I whole-heartedly recommend as a major improvement over the amPlug.

I was also an early adopter of iGuitar technology, namely AmpliTube and the iRig. Although, like the amPlugs, I dropped the iRig for a higher quality second-comer: Apogee JAM.

Did you ever purchase a beer can amp? Or an Altoid's amp? A cigarette pack amp? Even if you didn't, you know you wanted too.

How close were you to buying a cigar box guitar in 2011? A cigar box amp? Cigar box stomp box? (Me = guilty x3)

[sigh] Fads. Am I right?

Has the compound radius hype subsided? I mean, I still appreciate them, but I don't lust them like I did 2 years ago.

As far as current hot gear... hmmm, these Reverend pics do illustrate a current design trend: pickguardless bodies. We'll see if that sticks around. Also, the "relic" fad hasn't subsided yet. I would love a Fano, but not at those prices.

Hey, do you remember when Danelectros resurfaced? Didn't you want a black and white U2 just 'cause?

What about the current hipster-vintage-junk-catalog-guitar movement? Have you combed eBay to "reinvest" in an authentic Harmony, Kay, Silvertone, National, Supro, Valco...? Or did you take the high road like me and pick up an Eastwood reproduction?

[double sigh]