I have already taken aim at a P90 from BG pickups as a replacement for the neck pickup that is not working in my CVC tele. Along the way, DVM turned me on to this option for a swappable pickup system: http://www.elek-trix.com/collections...h-3-way-switch

It is a solderless system with pot values that are switchable between 250 and 500k. Now, I am not thinking I am doing this now, but I could see myself getting one of these in the long run so I could run a pick guard with some sort of Gretsch style humbucker such as a Filtertron or Powertron etc. The idea of a Gretschified tele sounds fun as well, though right now I am stuck on the P90 idea. I had bought this tele thinking I might mess around with modding it at some point with a swappable system, and this new system looks a lot nicer and more flexible than the Duncan Liberator one I had known about before. It could be fun to have a Swiss Army knife type tele.

So, which Gretsch type pickup is the best to put in the neck of a tele along with a tele bridge pickup? My bridge pickup is an Alnico V.