Just thought I'd introduce myself - I didn't see anywhere to officially do it so I'm sticking it here.

Yes, that is really my name. It is a cruel, ironic joke that my parents and the universe played on me.

I'm old, fat, bald and almost completely musically incompetent but for some reason I keep buying gear. GAS is a sickness that I contracted about 2 years ago when I decided I should start playing guitar at the young age of 42. Now I have a basement full of beautiful instruments that I cannot play but refuse to quit trying - much to my family's chagrin.

I've seen a couple of familiar faces (or screen names, anyway) from Agile forum, which is where I can be found wasting most of my free time. But I came across this forum today and thought it looked pretty cool - so I figured I would see if you guys are smart enough to run me off or if you're gluttons for punishment and stupid questions.

I've got way too much gear but I'm in the process of thinning the herd out a bit. Don't worry - I'm not registering here just trying to sell stuff - I promise. Just pointing out that I know I've gone overboard on gear.

As I mentioned I hang out at AGF a lot and I'm a true blue believer in the Agile guitar line. But anything bright and shiny will generally get my attention. My two current faves are an SX Callisto Jr. and a Parker PM20. Or maybe I prefer my AL3125 or the Fender MIJ Jaguar, or maybe the... *sigh* I know you guys understand.

Anyway, this looked like a pretty cool place so I hope you can make room for one more.