Here it is I'm the proud owner of a new axe, a Nash TL-72. For those of you which are not familiar with Nash guitars a little bit of history:

Bill Nash, musician installed in Los Angeles, assemble his first guitar with a Mighty mite neck (thought to replace his 76 Telecaster) prove to be right and play that guitar 15 years. he worked for years in a guitar shop fixing all types of guitars but realize that many new guitars need fixing before sales. In 2001 decide to run his own company and get quite rapidly a lots of praise from different customers. Through eBay he is rapidly known as a solid guitar maker. Right now working in a shop with 8 other members doesn't sell anymore to individual customers but has a great network of retailers.

I bought mine through a guitar player in Geneva. Me met in the railway station of Bern (switzerland) and seal the deal in 10mn. The guitar is a copy of the famous Thinline Custom from the 70's. except teh three bolts which are replaced by a standard 4 bolts fixation. The guitar is a two tone sunburst light relic and possess two Lollar Regal pickups which are quite close to the Famous Seth Lover Wide Range Pickups who equipped the Fender Telecaster Custom and Thinline Custom as well as the Starcaster in the 70's.

The guitar is light and compare to my original Thinline (500grams lighter), it resonate really well and the pickups are really great they have the same sonic character than the WR but with a little better definition in the crunch sounds. Here are some pics of the Beauty. First side by side with my original 1977 Telecaster thinline Custom and then some close-ups on the body and the pickups

http://www.nashguitars.com/