Yes I have something that looks similar to that but it is a 1968 Jauan Reinier de Montagne Concierto And I don’t know how much this is worth it could be worth 500 to 2 grand and I don’t know and no one really can tell me either I don’t want to spend $1000 on getting it appraised so it’s with me until I figure it out. This is my my grandmothers and I didn’t even know she played but when I got it it had nylon strings and it was in the Plush case. In good condition considering it sat for as long as it did well not considering it’s in good or great condition actually nothings coming off everything is solid the lacquer is making an awesome design I think. It doesn’t affect the guitar at all but it looks very similar to yours but mine has a label inside telling me who made it signed years does not have anything like that? The guy that made this made guitars for quite some time he’s not really well-known but he’s got a few apprentices that actually are pretty famous in the flamenco guitar making business. But this is the pictures of the one I’ve got to see if you think it’s similar which I think it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk