I've been super busy with a new job and some major changes in the living situation. It's kept me off forum, but not GAS free. This is a bucket list axe for me. Nearly comparable to a Custom Shop R9 or similar, although I won't go so far as some kool-aid drinking Heritage fans will and say it's just as good. Still, for me, this is a holy grail guitar.

Built by hand, neck rolled by the same guy rolling necks at Parsons Street in 1959 (that'd be Marv), this is a Heritage H-150, in VSB (Vintage SunBurst) Built in 2012, it's Maple over one piece mahogany, solid, no "weight relieving" cavities, A very thick profile Mahogany neck, actual mother of pearl trapezoid inlays (even the grandaddy's Gibsons have mother of toilet seat inlays) Rosewood board. I had this guitar loaded with Lindy Fralin PAF's and a 50's style harness with CTS pots and paper in oil capacitors. Almost 10 pounds of timber.

This lads, is my new baby. This gives me a set of a Heritage guitars, as I've still got my number one (yep, even a notch above this) my H-535.

Anyway, here it is.