Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Nice one, Tony! Welcome to the Fret by the way!
Thank you! I actually joined in 2013 and have been lurking since that time. Glad to be here! I'm actually wanting to build (or rather...have someone build FOR me) an AllParts Paisley Tele. I love the look of the new bodies!!

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman View Post
It ain't easy, cuz it's all crammed into my 13' x 12' "man cave". I'm going to be relocating to a finished room in our basement where I'll have a LOT more room to spread out, but it's gotten ridiculous in here! Here's a few shots looking around the room:

This is NOT what they mean by the term "full stack":

My current pedal chain, which is in constant flux, since I build most of 'em myself:

My new PRS Studio with my Heritage H555 to the right and my "pedal pile" and a bunch of cases to the left:

A better shot of the Heritage, along with my R9, two Strats and Epi Masterbilt acoustic-electric. 7-guitar rack in the background:

Here's that rack--4 Tele's (3 Squiers and a G&L), the Carvin CT6 I have up for sale, a cheap Xaviere "shredder", and a Agile AL3000:

Last, but not least, is my work table where I do all my pedal and amp DIY stuff. It only looks disorganized, but everything has its place:

What you don't see is the fourth wall with my computer desk and all the associated gear, where I'm sitting and typing this in....

if I had THAT much gear, I wouldn't know what to pick up to play!!