Thread: How to revive this place

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Great to hear from you Jimi!

Yeah it seems the days of a great and active Fret.Net are behind us... thanks for all you did when you were here. You were a big part of making this place awesome!

Forgive my nostalgia...

PS.
    Your band sounds awesome! Great playing, man.
    Thanks so very much, Robert for your kind words! Don't worry about being nostalgic....we had darn good times here, I know my friend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    Thanks so very much, Robert for your kind words! Don't worry about being nostalgic....we had darn good times here, I know my friend!
    So I downloaded your album today and got in one listen so far. Wow, this is some very good music! The production is excellent and your songwriting is strong. What blows me away is how good you play rhythm and lead, especially your wah usage. I also love your guitar tone. I'm not just saying this to make you feel good. I'm quite impressed with this album.

What gear did you use?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    So I downloaded your album today and got in one listen so far. Wow, this is some very good music! The production is excellent and your songwriting is strong. What blows me away is how good you play rhythm and lead, especially your wah usage. I also love your guitar tone. I'm not just saying this to make you feel good. I'm quite impressed with this album.

What gear did you use?
    Hey Tig, first of all thank you so much for buying the album! I am happy to hear you like it and I am happy to read you compliments on the production and songwriting. We have put so much love and passion into it.
    My equipment used on the album was very simple. 2 Strats, JTM45 Reissue, Fulltone Clyde & OCD, Ibanez TS-9 and a Roger Mayer Axis Fuzz. On some songs, such as "Falling", "You Say" and "Walk Away" I use my Gibson Custom 1957 Goldtop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    Hey Tig, first of all thank you so much for buying the album! I am happy to hear you like it and I am happy to read you compliments on the production and songwriting. We have put so much love and passion into it.
    My equipment used on the album was very simple. 2 Strats, JTM45 Reissue, Fulltone Clyde & OCD, Ibanez TS-9 and a Roger Mayer Axis Fuzz. On some songs, such as "Falling", "You Say" and "Walk Away" I use my Gibson Custom 1957 Goldtop.
    After a few more listens the passion and creativity become clear in this album. Good earphones help bring out the details more than my PC's 5.1 system. The songs vary in style and feel but the album flows from one song to the next.. I even get the occasional Robben Ford jazzy-blues vibe, which is a big compliment!

I recommend this album to my fellow Fretters. There are plenty of rock riffs and solos with a heavy dose of blues and a pinch of jazz. You will be amazed at Jimi's guitar playing.