Thread: Hello, Strangers!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

FF..........dude, nice to see you back. I figured you were still celebratin' the Seahawks victory in the SB. Of course, you know that you won't repeat as SB champs. Why? Simple, your QB is divorcing his wife of 2 yrs and there's all of that "hot model" dating that he'll be doing. lol

Nice gear too. I scored a Yamaha THR10c (the bluesy amp) and just love that thing. The ultimate bedroom amp for sure. Thinkin' of a Mustang III and then maybe a Frenzel or Trinity tube amp to finish that off.

Jonesing for another custom lap steel......this one with Lollar Supro and Lollar Gold Foil pups........for that Coodercaster sound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
    FF..........dude, nice to see you back. I figured you were still celebratin' the Seahawks victory in the SB. Of course, you know that you won't repeat as SB champs. Why? Simple, your QB is divorcing his wife of 2 yrs and there's all of that "hot model" dating that he'll be doing. lol

Nice gear too. I scored a Yamaha THR10c (the bluesy amp) and just love that thing. The ultimate bedroom amp for sure. Thinkin' of a Mustang III and then maybe a Frenzel or Trinity tube amp to finish that off.

Jonesing for another custom lap steel......this one with Lollar Supro and Lollar Gold Foil pups........for that Coodercaster sound.
    It figures that it would take me moving away from Washington for the 'Hawks to finally get what they deserved.

One of those Yamaha desktop modelers, eh? I'll have to check one out one of these days. A Frenzel or Trinity, that would be pretty sweet! I think my best hope of a boutique amph is one from Hovercraft up in Portland. I'm thinking about talking to them about a possible KT88 powered amp.

Great to hear from all you guys!
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.