After playing guitar for 30-some years I was involved in a lawn mower accident and whacked of the tips of my middle finger and my ring finger. At the time I had a Fender 12-string and sold it thinking my playing days were done. Then, in August, I went to shoot the wedding (I'm a photographer) of an old shipmate. We used to jam when we served together and he has a friend that we used to jam with as well. At the wedding rehearsal BBQ, he and his friend were doing a little playing around and his buddy asked me to play, pointing to a spare guitar. I told him about my mishap and he, in turn told me about Gorilla Tips. Long story short, the Tips enabled me to rebuild callouses where I thought it would be impossible to grow and I'm playing again... after 20+ years without playing. I've always had a spot in my heart for Gretsch as my parents bought me my first "real" guitar (1956 Gretsch Synchromatic) back in the 60's, a beautiful Gretsch archtop. It's probably worth a small fortune today, but alas, my priorities were drugs & booze so somewhere down the line it got sold to supply my "priorities". But, all's well that ends well. I'm a retired systems engineer, photographer (no, I don't shoot weddings anymore!) My guitarsenal is in my signature so I won't belabor that point but the G3500 and Fender are up for sale.

OK, I'm done.
Hebrews 13:3