since I don't own any of the "big" name guitars, I thought I'd post a family shot here in the "other brands" forum. This represents all of my electrics. Unlike Spud or Krash, I can fit them all in one shot, don't even need a wide angle. Nice guitars, not a lemon in the bunch, but still I feel gluttonous...trying to decide what to part with

so...front to back

A Benford Tele with Bill Lawrence L-200's - kind of a stacked humbucker but not quite. Not 'bucker, not single coil. Meaty sound. Meaty birdseye neck. Built in Wisconsin by Steve Benford. Basically a Mighty Mite kit professionally turned out.

A Ron Kirn BarnBurner. Baseball bat neck, Kirn custom wound true single coil p'ups, 160 yr old pine floor body, 4 way switch. This represents the epitome of thoughtless GAS and indulgence. I had no business buying this guitar. I have two significant problems with it. It weighs 11 pounds. It sounds frickin' AMAZING and plays like butter. Ok, that's three.

A Larrivee RS2. The sleeper of the bunch. Handmade American guitar with Larrivee wound custom humbuckers that costs less than an epiphone. Note the Hell poker chip.

A Heritage 150 with Fralin PAFs.

A Heritage 535 with Sheptone PAF's and Faber hardware everywhere.

I am not worthy. What do I sell?

Show your current assemblage!!!