Thread: Duffy

Hybrid View

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the serious mojo. I'm sure it helped.

I came home last Friday late in the evening and was feeling quite poor really. Getting worse thru the weekend on Tuesday morning I went to the ER here where I live and was shortly loaded onto an ambulance and transported back up to Syracuse.

n Syracuse they got right on top of my situation and brought things under control expeditiously and the course of action was agreed upon. I was in good enough shape to again come home tonight. I also now have a local urologist that I can see if anything comes up that need to be looked at with a trained set of urologic eyes. My doctors in Syracuse are now working with the local guy to keep a better eye on my condition, and the continuity of care should be much better and more immediate now.

It will be a few weeks before I'm back to normal. I'm relaxing and playing a lot of guitar here at home.

All of your thoughts are appreciated and I was unaware of this thread until just today.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Duffy, you made my morning! I hope you keep progressing and will feel better then ever.

3. Likes sunvalleylaw liked this post