As a staunch supporter of the American entrepreneurial opportunity, I like to let people know when a cottage industry type is getting it done right. Such is the case here.

I just received my custom slipcover for my Boogie DC-2. Took me forEVER to get around to ordering this thing. Completely worth the wait. This thing fit's like a glove and was done efficiently and to order.

I ordered the basic slipcover type with the added pocket, and selected to have that sewn on the back (thinking if I was ever stupid enough to throw a pedal in the pocket, it wouldn't be able to rip the screen or go into the speaker during a mishap.) Options include multiple pockets, a strap across the bottom, or a 100 percent enclosure "clamshell" cover.

The way they do it is you order and pay online, they send you a confirming email with a schematic of your cabinet and what they think the dim's should be and tell you you BETTER DOUBLE CHECK THIS because dimensions have been known to vary within a model. Sure enough I had a couple of minor variances, and replied with them in a Saturday email. That Monday morning I rec'd an enthsiastic "thanks, we'll get started" and it shipped out ground two weeks to the day later.

I plan to order 3 more for my other "keeper" amps.

interesting aside, I realized while measuring my amp...the black corner protecters on the cab are not hard plastic or metal, but dense, thick, dyed leather!

The company is Studio Slips. They rock. I know they're well known as a leader in this market, but still, they're a small shop and they deliver on their promise.
http://www.studioslips.com/

They nailed the slant front, and the way they keep the handle brackets covered while allowing access for just the handle itself makes a lot of sense if your stacking on a dolly or whatnot, those painted metal brackets can't get scratched or chipped