Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Epiphone Les Paul Elitist Custom--Rediscovered

Thread: Epiphone Les Paul Elitist Custom--Rediscovered

Threaded View

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Epiphone Les Paul Elitist Custom--Rediscovered

I have owned a Les Paul Elitist Custom for many years and it kind of found a spot in the back of the the guitar room. I have had some Peripheral Neuropathy due to Chemo treatments. That is a loss of feeling in the fingers and bottoms of your feet and toes. I thought I might never play again but the feeling has come back considerably in the last couple of months. I found that playing was difficult. I decided to pull this guitar out due to the very light playing feel. I have D'addario 9.5s on it. These guitars are made in Japan and are some of the finest Les Pauls ever made. Mine is the wine red with gold hardware. It has the Epi branded Gibson pickups and sounds amazing. It has become my number one guitar and I am very happy that I can play again.
    I have several Gibson LPs and Sgs and this guitar stands up to them very well.
    I just wanted to let people know if they get an opportunity to acquire one they should jump on it. Mine also came with a hardshell case. I bought it on a blowout sale at Musicians Friend. I will try to post a picture.

Last edited by duhvoodooman; March 4th, 2015 at 09:37 AM. Reason: cleaned up image tag coding
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

2. Likes Tig***, Stevie Ray liked this post