Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Any interest in a Mesa Express 5:25?

Thread: Any interest in a Mesa Express 5:25?

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any interest in a Mesa Express 5:25?

** SOLD!! **

Thanks for looking....

I'm seriously jonesing for the new Mesa Mark Five 25 head, but would need to sell my Mesa Express 5:25 1x10 combo first. Includes footswitch and cover, and will ship in the original box. Well-taken care of amp, used only in my home and at very modest volumes. I am the 2nd owner, but the original owner obviously took excellent care of the amp as well. See photos below--the front view is the actual amp. I didn't have a shot of the rear of the amp, so the one shown is a close-up off Reverb.com. This is an extremely versatile amp, with four separate footswitchable gain modes, onboard reverb, effects loop, contour control (mids scoop/boost), and runs in 5W class A or 25W class A/B power modes. 100% functional, no operational issues.

This is the original version of this model, not the newer "Plus" model with the 5-band EQ. I checked what these are going for on eBay and Reverb.com, and it appears that the going price is right about $750, so I would be looking for that + shipping cost (CONUS & Canada only). PayPal payment required. PM me if you are genuinely interested.

Last edited by duhvoodooman; June 22nd, 2015 at 09:13 AM.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!