Right on the heels of their recent JTM45 clone amp kit roll-out, Buildyourownclone.com has its "little brother" almost ready for commercial release--the 18W clone kit! Once again, this will be a head, available in a choice of six cabinet colors (see below). And, once again, I'm getting an early release kit that I'll build and sell for an absurdly low price. The new kit is slated to sell for $640 + shipping for the complete kit. You can get the fully assembled & tested amp from me for $725 + shipping. So if you passed on the JTM45 clone because it was just more power than you needed--or maybe you're kicking yourself for not grabbing it first!--here's your SECOND CHANCE!! You can see an example of my workmanship in THIS THREAD, so you know you'll be getting a premium quality amp. Payment terms are PayPal only, with full amount due at time of order. Shipping to US and Canada only. I do this work in my spare time, so I'll need about 3 weeks from when I receive the kit (should arrive by 9/17) to complete the build, test it thoroughly, and ship it out. PM me, if interested. DON'T LET THIS ONE GET AWAY!!

BTW, I'd be keeping this one for myself if I didn't already own a Mojave Coyote head that covers the small non-master volume Marshall tonal territory more than satisfactorily....

Cab color choices: