Hey guys! Thanks for your thoughts and concerns.

I had my jaw rebuilt in October, and then unfortunately the neck tissue was too fecked, sorry "not viable," to stay sewn together, so in November they took a piece of pectoral muscle from my chest and "flipped" it up into my neck. Most of the tissue there is doing fine, although one small spot hasn't quite healed completely-- a few weeks ago, I touched the wound thinking I was touching a scab and a tiny screw came out!

They thought they would have to go back in and take all the metal bits out, but I think the plastic surgeon got overruled by the ENT surgeon, and for now they have left everything in. The hipbone part they stuck in has begun fusing to the existing remaining jawbone, and it's not infected, so that's all good. They'll probably recauterize the wound with some silver nitrate when I go back (Mayo Clinic in Jax, FL, a couple hours from where I live) on April 28, unfortunately your neck twists and turns a lot and that makes healing up difficult.

We had a Crash Pad practice last Saturday, with 3 out of 4 members, and although my singing voice has become even further limited, I can still manage. Fortunately it's just punk rock and not opera, or we'd be fecked. Post-practice photo of the rig:

In addition to Crash Pad renewing, I recently talked my way into an Irish music band a friend and bandmate (from side performance-art band Bill Perry Orchestra) is in, O'Reilly & Co. I played a St. Pat's gig with them on ONE practice, haha!

So it's been a little rough but I'm hanging in there. Will try to contribute here more.