Hey friends,

After a long, long journey I am down to 4 pedals that kinda stood the test of being shredded live, at home and at sessions.
My board currently consists of a 1. Fulltone Clyde Std. Wah / 2. TC Spark Mini Booster / 3. Rockett Blue Note OD / 4. TC Flashback mini Delay / special occasions: (EHX Soul Food)

1. I hated this wah at times, then loved it again. It had a loose contact that brought me to full desparation during a live gig...anyways, I ordered the MAE C404 Wah...nothing for me...still considering a Dunlop Classic F, but after having brought the Fulltone to my technician, it sounds better then ever. After almost 4 years on my board, it is allowed to stay ;-)

2. TC Spark....what can I say. The wolrd is a better place with it, believe me. I know all the Timmyies and the Euphorias and the JHS Morning Glories, also the RC Boosters...EP Boosters....you name them. I have tried them all and the TC is and will always reamain one of the best sounding boosts I have ever played. I mean, you play a great sounding amp, you love the sound, you kick in the Spark, and you can't believe what it still adds. I also really like the JHS Morning Glory, but it is almost 4 times the price of the Spark, and the Spark still sounds more vivid, to my impression. However, a keeper, for sure.

3. Rockett...what an awesome pedal company. I wasn't really aware of them, until my last visit at the local guitar store. Look up "transparent, woody sound" in a dictionary and you will find a picture of the Blue Note OD. This thing is pure magic. By far the best overdrive that was ever put on my board. It does it all. I also had the Rockett Animal, which is, hands down, the best Plexi in a box. But playing a Two Rock, I didn't want to go for a Marhsall Plexi sound.

4. TC Flashback Delay. Not much to say about this. I am not "The Edge" so I can be satisfied with some slight Tape Delay sounds. The TC Flashback delivers. No magic here, just a fantastic price performance ratio ,-)

Special Case:
5. EHX Soul Food. Not on my board currently, but my trusty go to pedal. The SF was my main overdrive for solos, but as the Rockett gives me all the sounds I need, I reduced the pedal qty. The SF is the pedal that I use at home for all my drive sounds, plus it is my session go to pedal. It is incredible. Just recently I thought, I will have to upgrade my Klon Clone, and so I tested the Rockett Archer. Believe me, it couldn't touch the SF. The guy was telling me about better components....yeah, yeah.....my SF has seen a lot of stages, it sounded monster - always! And lets not talk about the price perf......ratio....thing.....it is the best pedal out there for the price.

Future pedal buying/testing plans (am not in a hurry at all with this):
Rockett Guthrie Trapp OD / Wampler Velvet Fuzz / Strymon Deco / some vibe effects

How about you guys, what have been your latest reorganizations on your boards?