Hey kids! Been a while since I lurked here. Robert and his software could probably tell you when exactly, but I know it's been a while. I've felt connected by association, as our good man DVM migrated over to the Heritage fanboy site, got bit, bought one, and before long, despite my warnings to all assembled, he went and earned himself a reputation as a generally fine chap and authority on all things which contain solder.

I've spent less and less time on forums in general, which I think is a good thing. Recently I've been picking up my guitar more often, and I'm getting an itch to develop my skill. We'll see how that goes, but I thought I'd swing through here and see how you lads are doing, maybe stir up a little drama.

HUGE changes for me over the last couple years. I'm sure I'll catch you up by the by.

I know I have a LOT of updating to do to the signature, as I sold almost all of my gear. Down to the nitty gritty, which i actually USE. Sing with a soul band in Chicago and play a smidge of acoustic AND electric in that capacity, which means I need solid gear, so that's all I've kept. Eyeballing a tele, but pretty much GAS free for some time now. I hope you'll let me hang out any way.

So, what'd I miss?