Thread: geez, ya'll are still here?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Man, that is a cool set list. Do you have a female vocalist or do the tunes with female leads get done by male singers? I'd love to hear that show.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by helliott View Post
    Man, that is a cool set list. Do you have a female vocalist or do the tunes with female leads get done by male singers? I'd love to hear that show.
    Yes, Cathy is an Irish red head on keys and vocals. myself on Lead vocals and guitar:Acoustic rhythm on tunes such as "into the mystic" and "you are the best thing" and "sittin' on the dock of the bay", electric "texture" on tunes like gimme some lovin, them changes, who's makin' love, The only tune my electric is out front on is pick up the pieces, since there is no vocal, i can focus. It's a repetetive stacatto riff, in a tune that, if not tite, shouldn't be played.

bass
    drums
    lead guitarist
    bari sax
    trumpet
    and a dude that is a ringer, plays tenor sax, but also slings a mean harp and has a wonderful smoky blues voice, which we indulge on longer nights.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan