Here is a short backing track clip that I did with the Squier HH satin.
http://www.box.net/public/ph74x0svx6
All guitar sounds Squier HH>Behringer Vamp Pro>(clean Black Twin model)(dirty British high gain model)

So far this guitar is quite impressive. Although there is a tiny bit of fret sprout everything else is very nice. As was posted in the Satin SSH thread, the finish is smooth and soft to the touch. Color on the body is very even and the headstock closely matches. It is a matched 3 piece body that is so well done it is virtually impossible to see the seams from the top. I can only find the seams on the cutouts.

This model comes with Duncan Designed chrome covered humbuckers. This is my second guitar with those particular pickups and I have to say that I like them a lot. They are very versatile, quiet and articulate. They can be bright, they can be dark, but no matter which coloration you use the notes and their character come out very cleanly. I highly recommend this model pickup. They are also 4 conductor wired to a 3 position switch. Maybe a 5 position could be installed for more options. I may do this later.

The body is slightly thinner than a standard Strat. That doesn't matter to me because: (a) the guitar is lighter and easier to wear for long periods (b) still sounds great (c) still looks great.

The neck has that Korean feel to it, even though this guitar was made in Indonesia. I have found that I prefer the smaller neck dimensions. It is narrower than most American necks and possibly thinner as well. Still rounded, but not flat like an Ibanez or Jackson, just not as chunky as some American necks. It isn't cramped by any means. There is plenty of room for wide vibratos. It just isn't a baseball bat style neck. Frets are medium and plenty high. If the fretboard is rosewood then it is a very light, highly grained and pretty rosewood.

I got this on a whim sight unseen after hearing another player posting clips of his elsewhere on the web. It sounded great, and yes I got it for next to nothing, about the price the 51's currently go for. I haven't used the vibrato yet so I don't know how it holds a tune after using the bar, but otherwise it stays tuned after all the bending I've been doing. So the tuners aren't terrible.

I don't think I'll change anything about this axe except for strings and maybe install a 5 position switch. If it was a movie I'd give it 2 thumbs up even if I had paid $50 more.