Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Ok you Swart users....

Thread: Ok you Swart users....

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tone2thebone
    tOt - sure you're welcome!

Markski - So which Fenner was it that you got? Was there a thread about it that I missed? You need to update your equipment profile man.
    Heck Tone I thought I posted maybe I didnt. I hope the Fret police dont come an git me for violating the failure to disclose gear act of 1995. Ive been hunting and getting deals on these old Fenner's I buy em do a through cap job re-tube bias and new speakers then play the carp out of em. I dont mod or bastardize them I leave them as Leo intended. Only exception is proper 3 prong grounded cord and I do add a bias adjustment pot where needed. I just love these oldies. Im up to four right now and always prowling for more

1964 Deluxe Reverb AA763(one of the earliest model)
    1964 Princeton 6G2 this is a Black tolex example of the Brown one
    1969 SF Princeton Reverb Blackline Drip edge
    1968 SF Vibro Champ Drip edge

Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like

Spectacular Mark!!!

dddrrrrrrrroooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooolllllllllllllll l!!!!!!!!!

Here's an interesting read (with clips & tones of cool photos) on Swart Amps.

http://www.steelbender.com/spotlightswart.html
    Last edited by tot_Ou_tard; March 23rd, 2007 at 06:01 AM.
    I pick a moon dog.