I'm trying to do a little advanced planning. I'm tentatively looking at early June to crank out a few more Tube Screamer-type overdrive pedals. I've laid out the following "product offering" matrix, along with price levels. I'd like to get an idea of who might be interested in which. Running rules will be as before:

• First come, first served.
  • Prices shown don't include shipping. I use US Priority Mail, insured + delivery confirmation. About $10 in the continental US.
  • 50% payment upfront, and the balance due prior to shipment.
  • PayPal or Money Order only. Sorry--no personal checks. Don't even ask.
  • I reserve the right to refuse taking new orders of any models at any time, depending upon how busy I am & how much **** my wife is giving me.

Note that the price on the ZYS is up substantially over the "special introductory price" of $150 that I charged for the first bunch. That's because all the switchable options make these extremely time-consuming to fabricate. Even at $199, I don't know if the ZYS is really a productive use of my time vs. the other models. But it sure is one amazing pedal....

Here's a table I put together showing the features of each model. Note that there are optional clipping configurations available on a couple of them. If you have additional questions or need clarification, shoot me a PM. And if you're interested in buying one of these puppies, contact me the same way: