Thread: Warren and Iago on a Guitar Quest for Iago!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Warren,

Hey Warren,

Please go find Iago and tell him to put the Mustang in the coral (temporarily) and sit down and write his story of the “ultimate” search for the new Fender guitar.

We are on pins and needles to hear his rendition of the day’s event. After all, it’s not everyday someone travels to another country to purchase a guitar.

You boys look like you really enjoyed the visit to the numerous stores in the area. You even got a bystander to take a picture of you both strumming’ away. To bad you did not have Robert’s video camera with you. It would have been a hoot to see the live footage.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

tim,
    he is at some friends house in another city right now and we are hoping that before his flight home (he's not sure when he is going back) that he might come over to my house to play and have some dinner.

He doesn't have internet access but if he makes it over to my house i'll have him type up his thoughts on the day and post them from here...if not you guys will have to wait until he gets back to brasil.

ww