Thread: wheels, rides, etc.....

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

6S9L: Very nice truck...i like the color. What motor, etc. are you running. Is the frame stock?

Mine has always been red (it's original color was green...i have some original picks around somewhere) but this time around i think i am going to paint it orange with ghost flames on the front. I want the flames to be VERY subtle...you will have to look twice to make sure they are there!

When we put the 302 in it we wanted to add power steering and brakes....but wanted to keep it stock appearing (original steering column, steering wheel, etc.) and to make it all work we used a chevy capris classic clip in the front.

I am running a Ford C-4 automatic transmission (using the original 3 on the tree shifter) and a Chevy 301 Posi-Trac rear end.

This restoration go round i will be doing a cab off and replacing all brake lines, fuel lines and such...but won't be changing the frame. At some point i would like to replace the chevy front clip and rear end with ford mustang parts to make it all ford again.

ww
    Last edited by warren0728; January 29th, 2006 at 02:01 PM.