OK here we go, First off I'm not a Amp freak, I go and listen to bands every weekend, small to large venues, thay all use PA systems, except for some small outdoor gigs, This amp In my option is awesome it has so many tones to dial in, It is a 30watt A/B amp that can be switched to 15watt class A, it has 5 12AX7A pre amp tubes 2 5881 Power tubes and 1 5AR4 rectifier tube and 2 12inch lady luck speakers, from what I understand is that the all the tubes are old soviet mig tubes (bullet proof)

I got the amp yesterday at 10:00 in the morning and I have 8hrs on it, I love this amp, some have said that it's bright and the bass is flabby, too me it can be bright but not bad! thats whats the tone noob is for I think, In the owners manual it has some amp suggestions, Clean Blues, Clean Jazz, Texas Heat, Thunder from down under, and Clasic Crunch.

This amp has two channels 1/2 and the basic three band EQ but it has a Independent/ interactive EQ Selector, channel 2 the over drive channel it's got a Mid control for more fine tuning.

OK I like the 15watt side of this amp because, too me it's a smooth creamy old school tube amp, on the 30 watt side it's seams aggressive with the my picking and on the bright side in the OD channel, but it's all good, I think this amp can cut through mix at any venue.

My bad monkey works very well with this amp, all and all I like this amp alot, if any of you have any questions let her rip.

This has been from a old newbe that has a hard time with typing, I hope this helps alittle about this amp, IMHO for the money and the sound and the looks this amp cant be beat.
Keith.